Maddy, 16. Anything you need to know is on my "About Me" page. And don't be a stranger, feel free to message me about anything!
I don’t know who any of these people are except for me but thanks I guess!
Oh my god
Awww thank you!
Isn’t he that burger king kid?
oooooooooh Anon and Nathaniel sitting in a tree…
I say I’m a conservative because I’m not quite sure the exact political party I belong with, but most of the viewpoints I agree with are conservative. However, I’m somewhat liberal on some issues, too, so I like to think of myself as a liberal conservative (not to be confused with a conservative liberal), if that makes any sense.
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
Professor: why didn’t you do your essay?
Me: the trouble with schools is, they always try and teach the wrong lessons.
*dances away from responsibility*